Easter is just around the corner and that means chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate – yum! Of course, the chances are you’re also spending the Easter holidays catching up with family and friends, binge watching Netflix shows and reading heaps and heaps of books but we can all agree that chocolate is the best bit.
Today I’m going to show you how you can make cute DIY Easter Bunny Treat Cones. They’re adorable and you can fill them will delicious amounts of sweet treats. Pour Cadbury’s Mini Eggs in the cones and give them to a friend or stack them high with marshmallows and eat them yourself – either way, I’m not judging.
Before I show you how to make the cones, I’d first like to thank We Are Scout. Lisa is actually the genius behind these treat cones. She’s the one who designed the adorable bunny template and is basically responsible for making the Easter holidays ten times better. You can check out her original blog post by clicking here.
What You’ll Need:
- Free Printable Template (Download)
- Glue Stick
- Shredded Paper
- Mini Eggs
- Download and print the Easter Bunny Treat Cone template from We Are Scout.
- Cut the template out. I used both the grey and pink templates in the photos above.
- Using the guidelines on the printed page, glue the cone together using a glue stick.
- Fill the cone with shredded paper and/or tissue paper.
- Pour in Cadbury’s Mini Eggs, marshmallows and any other sweet treats that take your fancy.
Easiest DIY ever? I think so. Let me know if you’ll be trying out this craft at home in the comments below. You can also tag me in your photos @EmmaReads on Instagram. Happy DIY-ing!