Snap, Crackle, Pop!
Looking for a tasty treat to whip up this Easter? Well, look no further. In today’s post, I’m going to show you how you can make Easter Egg Popcorn Bars. They’re sweet, they’re sticky and they’re
probably definitely the best treat you’ll indulge in this Easter. Just look at the photo above – I’m drooling.
Before I get started and tell you how you can make the bars yourself, a massive thanks goes out to Keat’s Eats. I first discovered the recipe for Easter Egg Popcorn Bars while scrolling through their blog and they posts some amazing eats. From delicious cherry pies to gooey chocolate brownies, if you have a sweet tooth, their blog is basically paradise.
Before we being, it’s probably worth noting that I measured everything out by eye. A lot of the ingredients are flexible and you can adjust the recipe to your liking.
What You’ll Need:
- Cadbury’s Mini Eggs
- White Chocolate
- Line a baking tray with grease proof paper and place it aside.
- Put marshmallows and into a bowl and microwave it for 30 seconds.
- After 30 seconds take the bowl out of the microwave and stir the mixture thoroughly.
- Add popcorn to the bowl mixing the ingredients together until everything is evenly coated.
- Remove the mixture from the bowl and press it into the lined baking tray.
- Add Cadbury Mini Eggs to the baking tray.
- Pour melted white chocolate over the bars and add sprinkles.
- Let the baking tray cool for 30 minutes until the mixture has set.
- Once set, cut out snack bars.
And it’s as easy as that! The only thing left to do now, is eat the Easter Egg Popcorn Snack Bars. Word or warning: They’re incredibly moreish. Do you have a sweet tooth? Will you be trying out this recipe or any of my other DIYs? Let me know in the comments below. You can also tag me in your photos @EmmaReads on Instagram. Happy baking!